the vrla summer expo was big and full of gear that thousands of nerds salivated over on august 29th in the los angeles convention center.
does the fact that the huffington post and other media reported on the event mean vr has arrived in the mainstream or do we need palmer luckey on the cover of the new york times magazine?
you be the judge:
now read on:
- our guests jazmin cano
- and cosmo scharf [his company visionary vr is more secretive than the nsa]:
- inara pey on bright canopy’s future & the upcoming gateway program for sl
- drax’ first attempt to dominate sl streaming on youtube gaming channel:
- our musical guest oblee
- vrcade at vrla = shooting zombies [what else?]:
- oculus wants social vr makers to make social vr?
- hot pockets in vr & ocean spray…
View original post 124 more words